- First prototype completed: 2015
- Design: Michel Schranz
- Material: Solid Walnut and Ash
- Development: 2014 - 2015
- Making: Kim Harding of Cardel-Grant
- Team: Michel Schranz, Mikael Blomfelt, Will Creech
- Photography: Mikael Blomfelt
With a few incentives coinciding, a timber bench started to develop. It is designed & built using traditional methods of carpentry, rather than joinery, just as utilitarian benches would often be manufactured by carpenters in the past. This bench seats 4 – 5 people comfortably without a wobble.